Banterra can pass on conveniences and savings to your business and its employees when the company enrolls in Banterra’s Workforce Banking Program.
Benefits for Employers
- Increase employee direct deposit participation
- Save time and money by reducing the paper check writing process
- Provide your employees a wealth of benefits at no additional cost to you
- Educate and secure a good financial path for all your employees
What Banterra will do for you:
- Conduct lunch and learns - inform your employees with a brief 20-minute presentation during lunch
- Present during your regular staff meeting
- Provide prizes and refreshments during presentation
- Distribute materials to your employees
Benefits for Employees
- Banterra SmartChoice Checking or Banterra Green Checking
- Employees can receive a Banterra SmartChoice Checking or Banterra Green Checking free for 90 days1
- Banterra Restart Checking or Banterra Restart Basic
- Employees who have not qualified for a checking account based on their financial past may be eligible for a Banterra Restart Checking or Banterra Restart Basic account free for 90 days2
- Free Health Savings Account
- Overdraft Services
- Free first order of standard checks3
- Free financial checkup
- Receive $200 discount on mortgage closing costs
- .25% interest rate reduction on personal loans
- .25% interest rate increase on new Certificate of Deposit (CD)4
- Banterra Visa® and American Express® Credit Cards5
1 $5 monthly fee after 90 days. With Banterra Green Checking, $5 fee can be avoided if certain requirements are met each statement cycle, see branch for details.
2 $9.95 monthly fee after 90 days; save $3 per month with direct deposit. 3 Checks not available with Banterra? Restart ?Basic.
4 Certificate of Deposit (CD) interest rate increase is not valid with any special rate offer or CD promotion.
5 The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and American Express. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express. Subject to credit approval.