SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (SBA) LOANS1
We know that the cost of starting, growing, or acquiring a new business can stretch beyond what you have saved. That’s why we partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) to offer SBA Loans that assist small business owners in our communities.
Here’s how it works - The SBA partners with qualified lenders like Banterra to provide loans for small businesses by guaranteeing a portion of the loan funds. The SBA doesn’t lend money directly to small business owners, but they provide a program that allows lenders to make loans that may not otherwise meet conventional loan underwriting.
Benefits of SBA Loans
- Loans are not collateral based
- Credit on reasonable terms when it may not otherwise be available
- Longer term and amortization options
- Lower payments to help improve cash flow
- Competitive interest rate - fixed or variable
- Flexible terms and conditions
- Lower down payments
- No balloon payments (a large payment due at the end of your loan term)
- Flexibility of use
- Loan can be projection based
Use of an SBA Loan
- Ownership transitions, including partner, family, long-term employee, outsider, and employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) buyout
- Working capital needs beyond support from a normal borrowing base
- Purchase machinery, equipment, furniture, fixtures, and perform leasehold improvements
- Debt refinancing to improve cash flow
- Commercial real estate purchases
- Start a business or franchise
Most for-profit small businesses are eligible for an SBA guaranteed loan. This includes manufacturers, wholesalers, retail and service businesses, as well as independent or franchise businesses. Start-up businesses and expansions are considered.APPLY NOW
Loan sizes vary with potential financing as high as $5 million. A Banterra SBA Lender can help match you with the right size loan for your business needs.
Contact a Banterra Customer Care Representative at 866-BANTERRA (226-8377) or email email@example.com.
Terms and conditions include:
1 This page is for informational purposes only, is not an offer of financing terms nor a commitment to provide financing for recipient. Loan approval is subject to credit approval and program guidelines. Not all loan programs are available in all states for all loan amounts. Interest rate and program terms are subject to change without notice.