At Banterra, we understand that time is a valuable asset. Bank at your convenience with our Online Banking 24 hours a day, seven days a week. With Online Banking, we've made it quick and easy for you to bank with us...anytime...anywhere!
- Easy, quick enrollment
- View summary of accounts and balances
- See account activity and transaction history
- Transfer funds between Banterra accounts
- Make payments on your Banterra loans
- View and print images of checks
- Receive account balance alert notifications by email
- Download activity to Quicken® or QuickBooks®
Online Banking FAQs
Q Is there a fee for Online Banking?
A No, Online Banking is free.
Q How do I register for Online Banking?
AEnroll simply by clicking . If for any reason the self-enrollment is unsuccessful, click here to submit a short request form. Please allow two business days for processing.
Q What if my password doesn't work?
A Call Customer Care toll-free at 866-BANTERRA (226-8377), option 2. You may also click the Forgot Password? link in the Online Banking Login box located on our home page.
Q How can I add or delete an account or setup transfers from one account to another?
A Once logged into your Online Banking click Messages from the main menu, then choose a form to submit. Select the Add-Delete-Transfer Account form and complete the appropriate sections, then submit.
Q When are transactions posted to my account?
A Transactions made online before 7:00 p.m. CT Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) are posted to that day’s activity. All transactions after 7:00 p.m. CT will be posted on the next business day.
Q Can I make a loan payment?
A Yes. Once logged into your Online Banking, click the loan you wish to make a payment to, then Submit Payment under Account Services.
Q Can I access Online Statements?
A Yes, for your convenience, you will automatically receive online statements when you are enrolled in online banking. To view your online statement at any time, log into your Online Banking and click Documents from the main menu, then Statements.
Q Can I export my Online Banking transactions?
A Yes. You may export using Quickbooks, Quicken, Comma Separated (.csv), PDF Document (.pdf), Word Document (.doc) and BAI2 File (user software required).
Q Can I set up alerts?
A Yes. Once logged into your Online Banking click Manage Alerts from the main menu. You may set up custom (i.e. high/low balance, check cleared, deposit, login, etc.) and security alerts (i.e. email or password change, failed login, etc.).
Online Bill Pay
Receive and pay bills when you want...conveniently, safely, and efficiently without the bother of writing checks, addressing envelopes or licking stamps.
- Pay bills online, free of charge
- Receive, view and manage bills all from the same location
- Schedule a single or an automatic recurring payment for each payee
- Send payments now or schedule them to be paid on any date you choose
- Begin using Online Bill Pay today; simply enroll in Online Banking, it’s quick and easy.
For Bill Pay customer support please call 1-844-250-5063, Monday thru Friday, during the hours of 7 a.m to 1 a.m. CST.
Online Statements provide all of the information available on paper statements. Once you sign up for Online Statements you will receive an Online Statement for each of your checking accounts available through your Digital Banking access and will no longer receive paper statements. An email message will inform you each month when your statement is available.
For your convenience, you will automatically receive online statements when you are enrolled in online banking. To view your online statement at any time, log into your Digital Banking and click Documents from the main menu, then Statements.
- An Internet connection
- A 128-bit encrypted Web browser
- Valid email address
- Access to a printer or storage medium such as a hard drive so that you can download and/or print disclosures and/or statements for your records
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher. This software can be downloaded free of charge from www.adobe.com/products/acrobat
If you currently do not receive Online Statement and would like to sign-up, follow the simple steps below
- Log into Digital Banking, using your Customer ID and password
- Click on “Messages”, located on the main menu
- Click the drop down arrow next to “Choose a Form to Submit”
- Click the “Online Statement Registration” Form
- Fill out the form with the required information
- Review and Accept the Online Statement Terms and Conditions
- Click Submit
- Within two business days your request will be complete and you will be able to view, print or download up to 18 months of your checking account statements
- You will receive an email notification each month when you statement is available to view; according to your statement cycle