Due to the COVID-19 health crisis, we are taking immediate action based on the latest recommendations from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and federal and state governments. These are temporary measures taken only for the well-being of our customers, team members and communities during this health crisis. We continue to offer complete banking services during these unprecedented times and will monitor the latest updates in order to resume normal branch operations as soon as possible. Have confidence in knowing that Banterra and the banking industry remains strong despite the challenges resulting from the coronavirus.
Loan Deferral Program
As part of Banterra’s COVID19 Hardship Assistance initiative, customers may apply for a payment deferral at no charge for up to 60 days. If you would like to apply, please submit this form. Your request will be evaluated and a Banterra representative will notify you within eight business days.
business resourcesSmall Business Emergency Assistance - Revised
LOBBY SERVICE & DRIVE-UPS
Beginning Wednesday, March 18, in order to provide the safest environments and be efficient with staffing availability, appropriate branches will offer drive-thru service as usual, but appointment-only lobby service. Branch locations within retail supermarkets will remain open, but will have enhanced safety measures which include team members wearing gloves and reduced operating hours. A list of branch offerings and hours can be found at Banterra.com.
ADDITIONAL BANKING SERVICE AVAILABILITY
- Banterra has more than 40 ATMs available and five ITM (Interactive Teller Machine) locations. ITMs offer expanded services as well as a virtual teller.
- ATM locations are available here
- For ITM features, click here
- ITM locations at a glance:
- Carbondale, IL – 1500 West Main St.
- Du Quoin, IL – 124 W. Main St.
- Harrisburg, IL – 395 S. Commercial St.
- Marion, IL (In Kroger) – 1704 W. DeYoung St.
- West Frankfort, IL – 1206 W. Main St.
- ITM hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 6 pm; Saturday – 8 am – 1 pm.
- Customers are encouraged to utilize our convenient digital banking tools. You can access your account through online banking or Banterra’s Mobile App. With digital banking, you can complete your banking needs including making deposits, paying bills, transferring funds, view accounts and paying individuals from Banterra’s Mobile App.
You can get your deposit and loan account information as well as move money through Telephone Banking by calling 877-859-BANK (2265). A four-digit PIN is required, which can be obtained through online banking or by calling Banterra Customer Care at 866-226-8377.
PREVENTIVE MEASURES FOR CUSTOMERS
DEBIT CARD & DIGITAL WALLET
For making transaction payments, we recommend that you use your debit card and digital wallet, a safer method for virus-spreading prevention than utilizing cash. A list of branches that offer instant debit card available with this letter or you can contact Banterra Customer Care at 866-226-8377 or by email.
For easy steps for setting up digital wallet, go here.
PREVENTIVE MEASURES BY BANTERRA
- All retail locations and administrative offices have been stocked with appropriate sanitizer supplies, as available.
- We have evaluated staffing roles and functions that can be served remotely and those team members will work from their homes.
- We are re-organizing office locations of team members required to maintain bank operations in order to provide them with stronger social distancing measures.
FINANCIAL & COMMUNITY IMPACT
- We understand that in addition to a health risk, COVID-19 will impact the financial well-being of countless individuals. It can impact your employment, your business and your investments. Banterra is here for you to offer possible financial solutions for your particular situation. See Banterra Coronavirus Hardship Assistance Program.
- We realize this has also impacted our communities so we are doing our part to support ongoing community needs during this particular crisis. For latest press release of community involvement, click here.
- For a listing of American Red Cross Mobile Blood Donor Events at Banterra, click here.
We appreciate your patience as we make these changes to continue to serve your banking needs while also doing our part to control the curve of this spreading virus. We will continue to keep you updated on Banterra’s Facebook page and Banterra.com.
For additional questions, contact Banterra Customer Care at 866-226-8377 or email.