As we continue to monitor COVID-19 updates, we welcome you to Banterra’s New Normal, which includes healthy and efficient ways to serve your banking needs. This includes appointment-only lobby access with enhanced health measures such as continued extensive cleaning and sanitizing of our facilities, facial masks and protective shields at retail locations.
We encourage our customers to approach banking in a new way – to be encouraged to try our technology conveniences while also better appreciating our enhanced personal service offerings.
Please stay up to date with our COVID-19-related information below including important updates to small business funding.
IMPORTANT BRANCH UPDATES
- Lobby Service - For safety measures, customers should call to make an appointment or utilize our drive-up service. Some hours have changed, check here for branch hours.
- Drive-ups - Open Drive-ups will remain open during normal hours.
- Digital Banking - Safe and convenient banking offered through mobile app, online banking, online mortgage applications, online loan applications and payments.
- Personal Greeter - Available at select locations to better assist your needs at a six-foot distance.
- Curb-side Service - Curb-side document signing service upon request; simply call your lender to make an appointment.
- Reduced Fees - Reduced fees for business customers implementing remote services such as remote deposit, ACH, wire and mobile app services.
- Cleaning + Sanitization - Continued extensive cleaning and sanitizing of our facilities.
- Safety Measures - We have implemented safety measures which includes protective shields at retail locations, six-foot-distance requirement reminders and more.
LOBBY SERVICE & DRIVE UPS
Customers should call and schedule an appointment or utilize our drive-up service. Banterra team members are continuing to practice social distancing as well as enhanced safety measures.
Visit our location section on Banterra.com for lobby and drive-up hours, ATM/ITM availability and updates.
ECONOMIC IMPACT PAYMENT
Looking for more information on whether or not you will receive payment from the second round stimulus? You can check your payment status at IRS.gov and select “Get My Economic Impact Payment”. Please note Banterra does not have access to this information. The best way to monitor deposits being made is to utilize Banterra’s Digital Banking or Telephone Banking products.
- PPP Second Draw Loan Information
- PPP Second Draw Loan Application
- PPP Loan Application For Borrowers Who Have Not Previously Received A PPP Loan
Please contact your Banterra lender for assistance with this program.
ADDITIONAL BANKING SERVICES
Banterra has more than 40 ATMs available and five ITM (Interactive Teller Machine) locations. ITMs offer expanded services as well as a virtual teller.
- ATM locations are available here
- For ITM features, click here
ITM locations at a glance:
- Carbondale, IL – 1500 West Main St.
- Du Quoin, IL – 124 W. Main St.
- Harrisburg, IL – 395 S. Commercial St.
- Marion, IL - 3201 Banterra Dr.
- Marion, IL (In Kroger) – 1704 W. DeYoung St.
- West Frankfort, IL – 1206 W. Main St.
- ITM hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 6 pm; Saturday – 8 am – 1 pm.
- Customers are encouraged to utilize our convenient digital banking tools. You can access your account through online banking or Banterra’s Mobile App. With digital banking, you can complete your banking needs including making deposits, paying bills, transferring funds, view accounts and paying individuals from Banterra’s Mobile App.
You can get your deposit and loan account information as well as move money through Telephone Banking by calling 877-859-BANK (2265). A four-digit PIN is required, which can be obtained through online banking or by calling Banterra Customer Care at 866-226-8377.
We appreciate your patience as we make these changes to continue to serve your banking needs while also doing our part to control the curve of this spreading virus.
We will continue to keep you updated on Banterra’s Facebook page and Banterra.com.
For additional questions, contact Banterra Customer Care at 866-226-8377 or email.