As we continue to monitor COVID-19 updates, we welcome you to Banterra’s New Normal, which includes healthy and efficient ways to serve your banking needs. This includes lobby access with health measures such as occupancy limitations and facial masks, and appointments for non-customers. See a complete list of New Normal features here and note your local branch hours here, as some hours may have been changed.
We encourage our customers to approach banking in a new way – to be encouraged to try our technology conveniences while also better appreciating our enhanced personal service offerings.
Please stay up to date with our COVID-19-related information below including important updates to small business funding.
IMPORTANT BRANCH UPDATES
- Lobby Service - For safety measures, customers have access to lobby service during normal hours; potential customers should call to make an appointment or utilize our drive-up service. Some hours have changed, check here for branch hours.
- Drive-ups - Open Drive-ups will remain open during normal hours.
- Digital Banking - Safe and convenient banking offered through mobile app, online banking, online mortgage applications, online loan applications and payments.
- Personal Greeter - Available at select locations to better assist your needs at a six-foot distance.
- Curb-side Service - Curb-side document signing service upon request; simply call your lender to make an appointment.
- Reduced Fees - Reduced fees for business customers implementing remote services such as remote deposit, ACH, wire and mobile app services.
- Cleaning + Sanitization - Continued extensive cleaning and sanitizing of our facilities.
- Safety Measures - We have implemented safety measures which includes protective shields at retail locations, six-foot-distance requirement reminders and more.
LOBBY SERVICE & DRIVE UPS
Customers have access to lobby service, but potential customers should make an appointment or utilize our drive-up service. To limit the number of customers inside, only the customer transacting business should enter the lobby. Banterra team members are continuing to practice social distancing as well as enhanced safety measures.
Visit our location section on Banterra.com for lobby and drive-up hours, ATM/ITM availability and updates.
ADDITIONAL BANKING SERVICES
- Banterra has more than 40 ATMs available and five ITM (Interactive Teller Machine) locations. ITMs offer expanded services as well as a virtual teller.
- ATM locations are available here
- For ITM features, click here
- ITM locations at a glance:
- Carbondale, IL – 1500 West Main St.
- Du Quoin, IL – 124 W. Main St.
- Harrisburg, IL – 395 S. Commercial St.
- Marion, IL (In Kroger) – 1704 W. DeYoung St.
- West Frankfort, IL – 1206 W. Main St.
- Marion, IL - 3201 Banterra Dr.
- ITM hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 6 pm; Saturday – 8 am – 1 pm.
- Customers are encouraged to utilize our convenient digital banking tools. You can access your account through online banking or Banterra’s Mobile App. With digital banking, you can complete your banking needs including making deposits, paying bills, transferring funds, view accounts and paying individuals from Banterra’s Mobile App.
You can get your deposit and loan account information as well as move money through Telephone Banking by calling 877-859-BANK (2265). A four-digit PIN is required, which can be obtained through online banking or by calling Banterra Customer Care at 866-226-8377.
We appreciate your patience as we make these changes to continue to serve your banking needs while also doing our part to control the curve of this spreading virus.
We will continue to keep you updated on Banterra’s Facebook page and Banterra.com.
For additional questions, contact Banterra Customer Care at 866-226-8377 or email.