Banterra understands your business needs. Whatever the size of your business, we have an account that's right for you. Let us provide you with a checking solution for your business today.
Free Business Checking
Best account for low transaction businesses, start-ups, home-based or organizations
Account not eligible for treasury management services
- $100 minimum to open
- Includes the first 100 paper items ($.35 each thereafter).
- Includes a combination of all: paper checks, debits, deposits, and deposited items.
- Includes the first 75 electronic checks/debits ($.30 each thereafter)
- Includes the first 25 electronic deposits ($.30 each thereafter)
- First check order free*
*Restrictions may apply.
Basic Business Checking
The right account for micro-business that has growing transaction volume
- $200 minimum to open
- Includes the first 250 items free ($.30 each thereafter)
- No fee if a $1,500 minimum daily balance or $3,000 average monthly balance is maintained; otherwise, $7.50 monthly fee
Premium Business Checking
Perfect fit for businesses with greater transaction volume
Business Analysis Account
High-transaction volume and treasury and cash management needs
- Accounts are analyzed on a monthly basis to determine processing and transaction costs
- This account receives an earnings credit* to offset the price of services and activities provided by Banterra.
- Fees for most services and activities provided will be reflected on the account analysis statement. Some items such as printed checks, overdraft charges, wire transfers and stop payment fees may be charged directly to the account when the service is provided.
* Earnings credit is calculated on the account's available balance (collected balance less the government regulated reserve requirement) for the month.
Public fund entities requiring pledged assets
- $500 minimum to open*
- Two Interest Tiers*
- $1,000 – $249,999.99
- $250,000 and above
- $2,500 minimum daily balance to avoid $10 monthly maintenance fee*
- $0.15 per check/debit over 40 per month if daily balance falls below minimum balance*
*Sweep accounts on Analysis will not be affected